Chef Ann’s Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
sarah / June 28, 2013
Your Rating User Rating: 0 (0 votes)
Executive Pastry Chef Ann Giles is making bacon chocolate chip cookies for our 4th of July BBQ buffet in the Glitretind. She was kind enough to share the recipe so you can make them at home.
- 1 lb. 2 oz. Butter
- 1 3/4 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 2/3 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Eggs
- 3 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 3/4 tsp. Baking Soda
(if cooking at sea level may cut baking soda in half)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Salt
- 4 1/4 cups Cake Flour
- 2 1/2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Bacon, Cooked & Chopped
- Preheat Conventional Oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In separate bowl lightly cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar. Mix in eggs & vanilla. Stir dry ingredients. Stir is chocolate chips & chopped bacon.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes
Makes 4 dozen cookies